Makeup Tattooing in the Twin Cities - Starting at $150
One of the newest skincare treatments in the U.S. is BB Glow, a technique that utilizes microneedling to inject a tinted solution into your skin. Think of it like a pigment tattoo for your entire face. The result is a brightened and balanced skin tone and overall radiant complexion.
The solution we use for BB Glow treatments is called MESO white serum, which can be matched to each individual’s skin tone. While it typically takes more than one session to have a full effect on your skin, you will notice a difference immediately. Your skin will look rejuvenated with a soft glow and tighter pores.
What Is BB Glow?
- BB Glow semi-permanent makeup tattoos are an up-and-coming anti-aging treatment that has been used for years in other countries and is now gaining popularity in the U.S.
- The microneedling technique used for BB Glow involves tiny pinpricks that encourage your skin to produce more collagen, which makes it appear smoother. At the same time, the device deposits colored serum deep into the skin.
- BB Glow is used to treat acne scars, uneven skin texture, age spots, sun spots, wrinkles, freckles, and other marks on the face.
- The procedure is minimally invasive and creates little discomfort, so there’s no need for anesthetic or numbing solutions.
When you come to Medical Tattoo Centers of America, we sit down with you and start a conversation about why you want this procedure before determining if you’re eligible for it. We understand there are a variety of reasons why you might want to receive BB Glow treatments, and we’re here to offer you a supportive ear.
What Are the Benefits of BB Glow?
There are several benefits that BB Glow brings to the table:
- The serum is custom-matched to your skin tone to provide a natural glow.
- With enough treatments, the semi-permanent makeup will last for about six months.
- The serum creates an even complexion and makes it appear you have foundation on.
- The serum is completely natural and will not clog your pores.
- The more treatments you get, the longer the skin-tint serum will last.
- There is little to no downtime needed after each treatment. You simply need to avoid direct sunlight immediately afterward and not apply any other makeup until the next day.
- There will be fewer marks on your skin, such as lines, freckles, and wrinkles.
- Your skin will appear brighter, with a more even tone across your skin.
Though the BB Glow procedure is relatively simple, safe, and non-invasive, you’ll get the best results when it’s done by a reputable professional trained in medical tattoos.
Schedule a Consultation for BB Glow Treatment
If you’re looking for BB Glow treatment in the Twin Cities metro area, contact Medical Tattoo Centers of America. We offer a variety of services to help you look and feel your best. Schedule a consultation by calling 612-770-0000 or send us a message on our contact page.