Scar Camouflaging Tattoo Services
- Minimally invasive procedure for any part of the body
- Custom-matched pigments for all skin tones
- Compassionate and certified provider
- Free in-person or virtual consultations
Having noticeable marks on your skin, such as scars or birthmarks, especially those caused by trauma, can impact your self image or mental health. It can be triggering to be reminded of the ordeal you went through every time you look in the mirror, and we want to help ensure you never have that feeling again. Additionally, you don’t get to choose what you’re born with, and you may want to cover birthmarks or anomalies you’re not fond of. With scar camouflage tattoos, we can create the illusion of smooth skin.
- Body mark and scar camouflage is a minimally invasive procedure that is designed to be performed anywhere on the body.
- We use a hand tool to inject pigment into your skin, similar to a traditional tattoo.
- We custom-match pigments to your surrounding skin tone before carefully camouflaging your scar to create the illusion and make the scar less visible or invisible to the naked eye.
Our experienced technician can transform the appearance of a variety of scars all over the body. To determine whether you are eligible for this procedure, please fill out our free consultation form.
What Kinds of Marks Can We Camouflage?
Scar camouflage can improve the appearance of birthmarks, as well as scars related to surgeries, accidents, or conditions, such as:
- Breast augmentation, lift, reconstruction, or reduction
- Cleft lip and palate
- Face lift
- Surgical scars
- Trauma scars from accidents and injuries
Whether you’ve survived an accident that left significant scars, don’t care for a birthmark, or have small surgery scars you want to cover, we’re here to help you heal. Our founder created this clinic to provide a safe space for people searching for various aesthetic treatments like scar camouflage, scalp micropigmentation, and medical spa services. We offer you the sympathy and compassion you deserve. Visit our gallery to see examples of our work, then give us a call if you have any questions.
The image below was taken after the first session of a tattoo scar camouflage. This client had 10 laser treatments on this and the laser treatments didn’t get the full tattoo removed and the area was scarred so we couldn’t do a non-laser tattoo removal. This is a great depiction of why non-laser tattoo removal is a better choice when you first decide to remove your tattoo.
Let’s Talk About Your Scar Tattoo
Many of our patients come for a procedure that will alter their physical appearance, but our services are not superficial or invasive. We understand what it’s like when part of your physical appearance is tied to trauma or otherwise hurting your relationship with yourself. You will find a caring and compassionate team that can help you achieve the look you want.
If you’re looking for a professional in the greater Twin Cities Metro area to help you camouflage your scars, Medical Tattoo & Cosmetic Centers of America is the clinic for you. Through years of rigorous training, we are fully licensed in medical tattooing and scar camouflage. Schedule a free consultation here, or give us a call at 612-770-0000 to learn more.