During the Procedure
- While repositioning skin, these threads can also help to stimulate new collagen in your skin for scaffolding-like support that visibly reduces fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging, but this procedure does not add volume the way a filler would.
- Smooth threads can be used in place of fillers, too, and are ideal for lining the lips to smooth out lip and smile lines or along the nasal bridge to reduce creases around the brow.
- The procedure is minimally invasive and requires virtually no downtime. Patients commonly experience bruising around the areas but may also have some soreness, redness, and swelling. However, the recovery time is only a few days.
- The results can last for up to one year.
- Expect to see fullness and more saturated color on your lips immediately and after the swelling goes down.
- Because the skin on your lips doesn’t retain color as long as other areas, however, plan on needing a touch-up or two within the first few months.
- Results usually last between one to three years after the touch-ups, and you can boost the color again whenever it seems to be fading.
Eyebrow Tattooing Procedure & Results
Eyebrow tattoos, or the fancy terms microblading, microshadding, and combo brows, have become a trendy way to fill out eyebrows so they look fuller but still natural. To do this, our medical tattoo professional carefully adds pigment using a tiny needle just under the skin of your brows. The strokes of pigment mimic the look of natural hair, so the result is thicker-appearing eyebrows.
This procedure is ideal for anyone who wants to restore their eyebrows or feels eyebrow sculpting is a vital part of their morning routine. Working with a medical professional for this procedure will give you the best results, and we can step in if a problem arises.
Additionally, our medical background allows us to ascertain if you would be a good candidate for this procedure. For example, individuals with oily skin or large pores may not achieve the crisp look they want due to their skin’s natural oiliness.
During the Procedure
- Our professionals will help you choose the right shade and discuss and draw the shape of your brows so you can enjoy the natural, symmetrical look you want.
- Then, using the tattoo pen, we delicately fill in your brows, ensuring the strokes look natural.
- The procedure takes around 2-3 hours, though a good amount of that time is used to determine your preferences.
- This procedure is minimal in pain with limited downtime, like getting most tattoos. You may see redness, bruising, and a slight puffiness around the injection site for a few days, but the effect will show instantly fuller brows.
- Depending on your skin type, lifestyle, and personal skincare regimen, eyebrow tattoos can last between 1-3 years. The pigments are designed to fade over time, and if you use exfoliating face washes or expose your brows to the sun, you will see them fade more quickly.
- Fortunately, getting touch-ups is easy, takes only 1-2 hours, and can be done as often as every 12-18 months or as far out as 3-4 years, depending on your skin.
Eyeliner Tattooing Procedure & Results
If you spend too much time every morning applying eyeliner to help your eyes pop, a more permanent eyeliner tattoo can take the hassle out of your routine. Get a lash line enhancement where a dark line is tattooed in your upper and lower lash line that creates an instantly fuller look to lashes whether you wear makeup or not.
Or opt for an eyeliner tattoo that sits just above your upper lash line or below your lower lash line and recreates your favorite looks, from a dramatic cat-eye to a subtle, smokey wing. You’ll be ready for the day in half the time!
During the Procedure
- Our medical professionals establish the look and color of eyeliner or lash line enhancement you want with you and provide a numbing agent to reduce any pain that may occur with the procedure.
- Then, we artfully create the eyeliner look using a fine-tipped tattoo pen.
- The procedure takes around 1-2 hours, depending on the style of eyeliner look you want.
- You will feel tenderness and possible puffiness on your eyelids after the procedure and for up to a week afterward. Eyelids are thin, sensitive, and more prone to bruising than other body parts, so you may also experience bruising. However, your lash line will look dramatic and polished from the start!
- Avoid using any eye makeup (shadows, liners, and mascara) for at least seven days following the procedure. After that, use only new mascara for around two weeks to lower the risk of infection.
- Similar to eyebrow tattooing, follow our aftercare instructions to avoid infection, and expect your lash line tattoo to last from 1-3 years. When you notice it starting to fade, come in for a touch-up.
Schedule a Free Cosmetic Tattoo Consultation
With the same care and artistry that we use for medical tattoos and scar camouflage, our medical professionals can bring your beautiful, fresh-face vision to life! Our experience and compassion provide privacy, individualized consultations, and results that bring you confidence.
Talk with our medical professionals now and start making your morning routine easier while loving how you look!