Micro-Tox Microneedling in the Twin Cities
Ready to achieve a glowing, photo-finished face in a matter of days? Micro-Tox microneedling can dramatically improve the appearance of your skin in just a single session. This unique alternative to classic Botox injections and traditional microneedling takes skin tightening, lifting, and rejuvenation to a whole new level.
- Rapid treatment, rapid results. Micro-Tox treatments require only a few minutes to complete and deliver a noticeable difference within 24-48 hours.
- Minimally invasive and safe. Like traditional microneedling and Botox injections, Micro-Tox treatments are minimally invasive and highly safe.
- Instantly hydrating. Micro-Tox treatments deliver deep hydration in minutes. Improve your complexion by enhancing your skin health on the cellular level.
- Minimal downtime and discomfort. As with traditional Botox and microneedling, Micro-Tox treatments induce very little discomfort and require negligible downtime.
What Is the Micro-Tox Instant Facial?
Micro-Tox microneedling is a combination treatment designed to improve the appearance of aging skin. The procedure combines small quantities of highly effective neuromodulators and/or fillers with microneedling to produce dramatic improvements in skin hydration, volume, tightness, and overall appearance.
Like traditional Botox, the neuromodulators in a Micro-Tox treatment control the release of neurotransmitters that stimulate facial muscle contraction. But rather than injecting these neuromodulators directly into the facial muscles, Micro-Tox distributes them into the skin via ultra-thin microneedles.
Much like a traditional microneedling procedure, Micro-Tox microneedling only penetrates 0.6 mm into the upper layer of the skin. But unlike traditional microneedles, Micro-Tox needles are thinner than human hair and deliver a cocktail of neuromodulators, fillers, vitamins, or platelet-rich plasma (PRP). The procedure essentially “sprinkles” various areas of the face with anti-aging, tightening compounds to produce a subtle, airbrush-like effect and younger-looking skin.
What Can Micro-Tox Treat?
Because the Micro-Tox Instant Facial is essentially a combination of superficial microneedling and Botox, the treatment can be used to address a wide variety of complexion concerns. Micro-Tox can help:
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles anywhere on the face
- Slim the jawline
- Tighten the skin around the eyes, on the neck, and on the décolletage
- Improve the appearance of “crepey” skin on the face
- Slim and contour the areas around the nose
- Soften dimpling on the chin
- Decrease the size of facial pores
- Reduce the appearance of sagging skin under the eyes
- Lift and contour the brow area
When you visit Medical Tattoo Centers of America for a Micro-Tox consultation, we’ll discuss your unique skin concerns to determine if you’re a candidate for treatment. We’ll then formulate an individualized treatment protocol to address the areas you’d like to improve.
What Results Can You Expect With Micro-Tox Microneedling?
Everyone’s complexion is unique, which means Micro-Tox results will vary from person to person. That said, most patients find the results of their Micro-Tox treatments become fully apparent within 48 hours after the procedure. Those results typically last four to eight weeks, and with repeat treatments, they’ll begin to last longer over time.
While your needs and concerns will ultimately determine your recommended frequency of treatment, most patients schedule their Micro-Tox sessions about six to eight weeks apart. During your pre-treatment consultation, your provider will help you determine an individualized treatment schedule.
Schedule a Free Micro-Tox Consultation With Medical Tattoo Centers of America
Looking for highly effective anti-aging skin care treatments in the Twin Cities? At Medical Tattoo Centers of America, we specialize in a variety of cosmetic procedures designed to improve the aging complexion and deliver lasting results. Whether you’re interested in traditional microneedling, Botox, laser skin rejuvenation, or dermal fillers, we offer something for everyone who wants to maintain youthful-looking skin.
To find out if you’re a candidate for treatment, feel free to give us a call at 612-770-0000 to schedule a free consult or request a complimentary consultation online. You can also send us a message with any questions or concerns, and we’ll be in touch!